Wednesday, August 08, 2007

PTO - Day 7, last day

Well, it is my last day of vacation today and I almost got the lumber cart finished. I got up late today again, about 11am, so I got a late start. It was also quite hot out in the garage, so I took many breaks to come into the house and cool off since I had the air conditioner turned up to High. It was about 70 inside compared to the 85-90 it was out in the garage.

The cart is standing on end in the garage, waiting for the last two casters to be put on. It is just too late and I need to get up in the morning for work. The batteries for my drill were expended and so was I after such a warm day.

I will post pictures tomorrow, since I didn't think to take any today.

No comments: