Tuesday, August 07, 2007

PTO - Day 6

Aimee decided to take the day off today and stay home with me. She was getting caught up on stuff at work and even though she took off two days last week, just decided to take another day to herself. So, I get to have some company today, which is great since she also cut my hair.


I ended up shuffling my feet all day and not getting a lot accomplished. I have been really excited about doing this lumber cart, however, it occurred to me that this was the first one I saw and I have since found another plan that had more options and had more versatility in holding lumber and cut materials. I can't find the second one though. I have been scouring the magazines I subscribe to, both print and web, which I can only imagine would have been where I saw it. Nothing!!


So I will build the one I have plans for tomorrow and call it good, until I find that it doesn't meet my needs and/or I find the plans for the other one and find it has features I would find more useful.

No comments: