Thursday, August 09, 2007

Lumber Cart finished

Well, the lumber cart is put together, now with all 4 casters. It rolls around really well, even though it probably weights about 75 pounds itself. Even with the two sheets of plywood, plywood partial sheets, and some 2x4s, it rolls around like it isn't loaded, really smooth.



I did have to take the top off it to turn it around, see pic above, because I didn't pay attention to the way the base was oriented when I put it on the first time. There is a stop along one side of the base for the sheet goods side to keep the sheets from slipping off the cart. I had it on the shelf side, which doesn't do it's intended purpose. I got it turned around and screwed back in without a problem; well, there was a little wrestling I thought I was going to have to have my wife help me win.

Here is the finished picture with some lumber:

No comments: