I ended up getting the less expensive folding trailer, and unfortunately, I have to assemble it myself. I picked up the two boxes from Fred Meyer the same night I got the grill last week, but I ended up going to the other Fred Meyer branch on the west side since the branch by my house had 3 in stock but were not able to find them in the stock room. It was a little annoying since it was like 9:30 at night and I was borrowing my neighbors truck and needed to get it back.
Anywho... I still have to put it together and it looks like I am not going to get to it until later this week when I am on PTO, vacation for those of you who don't work in a corporate environment, and Aimee is out of town. I will have plenty of time to work on my project list and get a lot done. I am really looking forward to it since it is the only real vacation I have had in about 6 months of really aggressive projects at work. They don't stop while I am away, and I don't look forward to needing to catch up when I get back, but it will be nice to "forget" about them for a week.

No comments:
Post a Comment