Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Master Bathroom

The master bathroom is officially back in renovation after about a 6 month hiatus, time I wasn't really working on it due to Master Bedroom issues.

I have:
  • network cables run to the office nook and entertainment center on the other side of the bathroom wall.
  • two new runs of PEX pipe, hot and cold, that will be below the insulation, once blown in, and will keep it from freezing again.
  • plumbing done my plumber today, which I am glad I didn't try to tackle myself with all the adjusting he had to do with the existing pipes to make the new sink rough in and shower valve move to work. It looks so nice and was fun to watch a professional do it.

There is a lot left to do. I need to finish the electrical and install the heater/fan/light next. Then onto Sheetrock the entire bathroom and Master Bedroom ceiling to finally get back to where were before the water pipe broke. In-laws are coming this weekend to help since they have a holiday, President's Day I think, that I don't have and can make the drive and have a whole two days to work. It will be good to see them and have some help since my father-in-law has redone a bathroom or two in his day.

1 comment:

creative side said...

Here, here. It will be fun to get to help out.