Saturday, February 27, 2010

Roof Vent

Well, the bulk of what I got done today with the bedroom and bath project is going to HomeDepot and installing a roof vent for the bath fan. I went off and forgot to get the 4 inch ducting to connect the fan to the roof vent, but it was all I could do today since I was not feeling well.

Sam and Aimee have been sick on and off for the past 3+ weeks; I have thankfully skated by unaffected until this weekend. I got all head achy and sore throated with general aches and pains all over. Last night was the worst I have felt since the time, about 5 years ago, Aimee and I had a really bad flu at the same time and were fighting over who needed to use the toilet more urgently. I guess that time still tops this but I hope tonight is at least a little better.

If my sore throat and pounding head don't do it; Sam waking up every couple hours probably will. That is what probably got me in the sickness zone since Thursday night I only got about 4-5 hours sleep all night cuz Sam was waking up wailing and needing to be snuffed every 2 hours, almost on the dot. He did sleep a little better last night and only got up once at 2am when we snuffed him and he slept the rest of the way through the night until I got him up at about 8 to take him to daycare.

No comments: