Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sicky news

Well, Sam mostly slept throught the night last night but woke up at 6am hungry. He went back to bed after Aimee nursed him and slept until 10am. He then took an almost 2 and a half hour nap at 2 and went to bed tonight at 7 without any issues. His eating schedule was a little off, since he didn't eat very much at dinner at 4:30 when he woke up, but was signing "eat" after I had done the whole bedtime routine with him and went to put him in bed at 7. So Aimee fed him a half bowl of vegies, nursed him and I put him right down without him even giving a peep or needing the bedtime routine repeated. I really think he was really worn out from being sick all week.

Hopefully tonight will be a good repeat, except with the normal eating routine.

Oh, and Aimee and I tried to watch the movie "1408" we had DVRed. We were leary about it being disturbing enough to keep us from sleeping well since we are both sensitive to that sort of thing. It ended up not being really disturbing but more intelectually puzzling as to what was going to happen and wondering how is he going to get out of this. Anywho... we got through the whole thing and the DVR cut off the ending too soon. I am going to have to rent it on Netflix or from the store now to figure out what happens.... so frustrating.

No comments: