Sunday, February 28, 2010
blanket fort
We were all sick today trying to figure out how to entertain ourselves and Sam in particular, so we set up all the chairs in the living room and clamped blankets to them all and turned out the lights. Armed Sam with a flashlight, so it wasn't completely black, except for when he would blind you by hitting you in the face with the light. Anywho... we had fun. I remember building these sheet and blanket forts when I was a kid. My mom would help us and there were times when they extended into several rooms and spanned half the house; Mom must have had every sheet and blanket in the house available for us to use. It was a blast, but I found out that I am just too big now to try and climb through the legs of a chair any more... who would have guessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is the "gee I don't remember my gradeschool being this small" phenomenon.
Post a Comment