Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sam said the funniest thing

Sam said the funniest thing today, but I for the life of me cannot remember exactly how it went. Hopefully Aimee remembers and we can memorialize it before we both forget.

UPDATE: As Aimee's comment states: Sam said "Da da doh"; I guess I quote Homer a lot.

Anywho... Sam did something else today that was kinda cute, that I do remember. I was laying on my back on the floor playing with him and he was running around playing. He has always come over to me and kinda pounced on me, chest to chest, laying his head down for a little bit and just giggling. Today he did that but I made some kind of guttural noise and he left his head on my chest. I guess he realized that my chest was making noise and was curious. So I made a really low level hum that rumbled my chest and he let out the biggest squeal/giggle. He thought that was the coolest thing.

He got up and played again, but came back several times and would leave his head on my chest with an expression of anticipation on his face. He would giggle again when I would make the noise and it would start all over again. He really notices everything.

1 comment:

Aimee B. said...

I didn't remember about it until you mentioned it. He said Da Da Doh. It WAS really funny. I so look forward to him speaking words more.