Well, Sam seems to have settled into his first week of daycare. On Friday, he was happily playing with a big puzzle at one of the tables when I came in. He didn't notice me for several minutes until I said his name. He came over with a puzzle piece to show me... I asked him to put it back on the table, which he ended up giving it to one of the other kids who had taken over it when he turned to walk to me, and then came back and wanted up. It was all very calm and he didn't seem to have the wimpery relief that I was there finally.
We tried to keep the same schedule as school with nap time right after an early lunch, but with a piano tuning going on in the house and me and Sam running errands in the late morning, he got lunch and nap time about an hour late. Aimee said he was asleep before she even laid him down in the crib. He slept for over 2 hours too. It was great.
Oh and he sure has had a great appetite lately. He eats all his vegetables, with minimal fussing by the end, crackers or cereal, and a full helping of a fruit (he loves applesauce but we have been trying mango lately, which he is warming up to.) Oh and tonight Aimee made a berry smoothie with yogurt and a berry mix we get from Costco... we all had them and had no problems finishing them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment