Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

We had a pretty low key weekend; didn't go anywhere except Walmart, didn't have anything special for food, didn't have anyone over. It was kind of nice to have a long weekend all by ourselves.

We watched several movies, played trains, planes and cars with Sam, had a couple tickle fights and rough-housed, and otherwise just hung around the house. Oh, we did make it to church too, in fact we all went together even though Aimee had to go early to do the Resource Center.

I did get out today and do a little on the yard. I got the extra boards on the middle garden bed to bring it up to the same height as the other two and got the strawberry cage started. I don't, however, have pictures since my phone decided to not save the pictures I took today; only one picture of some fire boxes at Walmart was there when I went to post this.

I will hopefully have more success tomorrow posting the pictures after I retake them.

1 comment:

creative side said...

We haven't every done anything special for memorial day weekend except remember why it is a holiday and catch up on work. It is a horrible holiday to go anywhere so we stay home. It is nice you were able to relax and have family fun.