Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ouch!


I kinda forgot about this one although it has been numb ever since I tipped the ladder and caught myself on the rafters in the bedroom a little bit before this happened. I was securing the light switch to the attic lights that I moved to put the switch outside the access hatch, instead of inside where it is dark. Well, I hit my finger with the hammer while trying to hold the box... I was laying on my side in the attic over the rafters and trying to get it done pretty quick. It sure hurt like crazy and went really numb when it happened, but didn't bother me too much after that. The numb fingers started the next day and haven't come back to life totally yet.


As far as the numb fingers go, I think it caught myself on the nerves that run down the inside of my arm. Aimee noticed a nice bruise, that still hasn't gone away in 2 weeks, on the underside of my upper left arm the day after it happened and what my chiropractor said about the way the nerve to my fingers runs down my arm finally registered with me about a day later that this is probably what the issue is and not the hammer. Hitting it with the hammer probably didn't help though.

1 comment:

creative side said...

Ouch!!!!!