Sam got to saying "Nice" while playing with Grandma B, as she was commenting on how well he was coloring and he evidently liked the word. He then stated to say "ice" for some reason, probably due to its similarity to "nice".
Then when we were coming back from Sherri's for breakfast, he combined "ice" with "cold", that he has been doing for a long time. I don't quite know how it all got put together in his little head, but he evidently correlated that ice is cold in the car on our way home and started saying "ice cold", unfortunately it ends up sounding like he has a cold bottom and a little bit of a potty mouth; see if you can figure that out.
1 comment:
Sorry, I think I would have to hear it to figure it out. The good thing is that he put two words together. A whole new stage of speech has begun.
Post a Comment