Friday, July 20, 2007

New Grill I want

I have had the same small old weber grill for over 5 years now and have gone through like 3 burners in that time. I have been loathing the use of the grill because it is quite frankly rusting apart, the wire grilling service included. I tried to find a picture of me grilling something withing the past 3 years since we got our digital camera and didn't find a single one. Just goes to show it isn't anything for show since it is in such bad shape.

We got my Dad a new grill a couple years ago for Father's Day and I have been kinda jealous ever since. It is stainless steel outside with the stainless steel burners, like the new one I want, but his is a little bigger, I think.

This is the new grill I am wanting.

I have had my eye on this one for about a year. When I saw it last summer, I thought it was cool that it had two cooking areas that you could control separately. I would be able to just use one side when it was just Aimee and me, or fire up the whole thing when we had more to grill.

The reason this is coming up now is I just got a notification from Home Depot that they have new lower pricing on their grills, so maybe I can talk Aimee into letting me get it. Unfortunately, there are no holidays or birthdays coming up which are designed for giving me gifts. Doh!!

No comments: