Since I have been working on a lot of projects around the house, in the yard, on my computer, etc. I decided to try to list it all out and have a place I could go to mark them as completed. Well, it ended up being a little more of a list than I thought. I ended up with almost 100 tasks!!! It was a little intimidating, to say the least, but at least there are several small ones I can complete quickly so I can show some progress.
Needless to say, I will have plenty to cross off my list when the tasked get completed. Maybe now I can seem like I am getting stuff done over time; which it just hasn't up to this point.
You know how it is, you seem to be busy all the time and when you look back on the past month, several months... year, it just doesn't seem like you have really accomplished a whole lot. Time just seems to be going by and leaving a bunch of stuff left undone. I guess it defeats me at times, cuz I just get tired of the "walking in sand" feeling; more like "walking uphill in sand" feeling... for every couple steps you take, you end up loosing a step due to sliding.
Now I have a means by which to measure my progress and that is probably the best way to identify progress. If you don't have a stake in the sand, it is hard to realize just how much progress you are making.
No comments:
Post a Comment