
Ouchy!!! Sam's first really bad pinched finger. I heard the hall closet bi-fold door and then Sam start screaming... I came out into the hall and Sam was standing at the closet door with the tip of his pinky pinched in the fold and he was thankfully just standing there and not trying to pull it out. He didn't get the bone, but he ended up breaking the skin though; about a quarter inch tear on the pad of his punky.
We put a bandaid on it and he sat on my lap for about 5 minutes counting to 10, somewhat successfully, while we iced it to help take down the slight swelling around it.
He is playing fine now, so it must not be bugging him too much; at least now that he is leaving the bandaid alone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
2 comments:
Made a comment on FB and now just realized the skin broke...so there won't be a blood blister; glad he's doing okay.
I just makes me hurt to see it. Poor little guy. Probably best there is no blood blister because it didn't hurt as long.
Post a Comment