2. Sam is growing some flowers, "ow-waa" as he calls them, and they are almost ready to plant outside.
3. Sam can reach doorknobs now, but luckily cannot turn them yet.
4. Snacktime now has the option of being spent at Sam's table; he has also been able to eat outside with us for dinner.
5. I had to get out a spare keyboard for when Sam wants to play at my desk; he doesn't seem to mind that it doesn't do anything.
6. Superman piano playing; too excited to play to climb all the way up on the bench.
7. Sam puts his own socks away by himself
8. Getting ready for his 2nd birthday; the birthday candle shouldn't be any problem now.
9. Loving his doodler we got after he loved playing with his cousin's over Easter.
10. Really excited about the foam Noah's ark that we found stuck to the wall of the shower when wet; what a cute behind.
3 comments:
Such a busy boy with so many fun things to do. One of these days he'll be on your volleyball team!!!...maybe a few years down the road? Ya just never know!
You are very good at bringing your pictures to an end! You gotta Noah how cute that is!!!
Great collection of pictures!
Such great pictures and narration. I love getting to see him. John, I love how you narrate in your own voice. It is easy to tell that it is you talking and I can almost hear you. Thanks.
Post a Comment