So, while I was emptying the water from the pond, I was messing with the irrigation pump and control valves for the sprinklers and the spigot by the pond. They had sediment clogging the valves and all the ones in the front yard wouldn't shut off completely so there was no pressure in any one line. Anywho... I was busy reaching back into the space at the front of the garage where the valves are positioned, messing with trying to get the timer control wires put back in the control box and Aimee comes running up to me from outside the garage really fast, screaming something...
IT FREAKED ME OUT SO BAD.
I screamed like a little girl, let out an expletive, just about fell over backwards into the garage and just had to walk away afterward cuz it got me soooooo bad.
Evidently she had seen Fred and came out to tell me that he was still alive. Well, she almost had to jump start me after blindsiding me like that. I swear, I was so deep in concentration working on getting that stupid wire to go into the controller that all I remember is faintly hearing Aimee at first, until she was right up in my face and then in all came to real time, real fast. Things don't usually get by me like that but when they do, it gets me really bad. When I am concentrating on something like that I can get so focused I lose track of all else. My Jedi senses are fading evidently.
Hopefully Aimee will read this and forgive me for being so mad about it at first; I am kinda able to chuckle about it now.