Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Weekend

While Aimee was volunteering at one of her clubs, I decided to do some stuff around the house and ended up just doing odds-n-ends:

  • Mowed the Grass
  • filled the pond; I had taken a little too much out when I was lowering the water level from the winter buildup
  • Christmas lights taken down off the house
  • Plum Tree hole got filled the rest of the way
  • Sprayed the first application of Round-Up on the yard to kill off the weeds that have started to spring up
  • Put back up and fixed the black-out shade in our bedroom; it needed the brackets put back up and some adjustments to make it work right
  • Weeded and cleaned out a flower bed in the front yard that needed attention since last fall when the gladiola greens had browned and almost rotted away.
  • Put a padlock on the tool shed; have been meaning to do that since we got it because of guidance from "It Takes a Thief" on Discovery channel.
  • cleaned up some of the dead stuff in the flower beds by the front walk and driveway
  • Noted that I need to cap the ends of the deck so cats can't get under our deck and make a mess

Well, that is about it I got finished this weekend. Will post some pictures if I have a chance later.

No comments: