Saturday, February 02, 2008

starting February

Starting off February, I got the last lower cabinet disassembled and wrapped up with all the extra shelves. This is the last of 3 lower cabinets.

I am using the new "adjustable" saw horses my sister's family got me for christmas and my oversize I-beam supports.

I just have one more upper cabinet to wrap up that I will do later today. I have quite a stack of cabinets now, hopefully my dad or someone on CraigsList will be able to use them.


Now I have some space to put away some stuff that has been sitting out in the middle of the floor and space along the other wall to put up the cabinets that have been sitting there since early last year. My rolling lumber cart is going into this space, once I move that other stuff along the wall out of the way. I hope it fits.


Oh and there are a couple things I left off the list from last post:

  1. Got my trailer lights working; ended up being that it didn't ground until it was laying flat. When it was foldeded up, the lights mostly don't work.

  2. Installed the tank and faucet of a hot water tap for the kitchen sink; I still need to rewire the electrical to add a plug to plug it in and connect it to the the water pipe.
  3. Installed shelving for storing lumber out of the way... on the outside wall of the garage. It is storing the 2x4s for my mobile workbench table top right now, but with the added space due to getting the cabinets out, I may have room to finally put that workbench top together. You can see the stack of lumber at the top of the last picture above.
  4. Installed a key lockbox so that our extra keys are safer than just leaving them in a basket by the door.

No comments: