Saturday, February 02, 2008

Over 3 months

It has been over three months since my last post. (That kinda sounded like confession, but none here, except that I haven't been too busy during that time.)

I do have a list of projects I have worked on during that time though... I had to get out the pictures to help me remember what all I did and I am not sure I have pictures of everything.

Oct 2007 end: Celebrated Nephews birthdays

Isaac turned "1".


Tyler turned 4.


November:

Fixed sprinkler pipe


and partly filled in hole from plum tree


Dug up a wheelborrow full of irises which had overrun the front patch next to the driveway


Put up shelves above Aimee and my desks.



Put up Christmas lights


Spent Christmas with Family, I may post some pictures later.

It snowed Christmas Day!


Dec 31, 2007:
Had a really weird freeze that left this frost forest on my car roof.


Jan 2008:

Then less than a week later it snowed a little.


got the power strip attached above where my new workbench goes.


Then finished the first part of my workbench, that has a set of yet-to-be-finished pullout extensions to support large sheets for sawing (and evidently no picture.)

Watched as the local water company flooded my front yard for the 4th and worst time in 18 months


Celebrated my and Aimee's grandmother's birthdays with family in Seattle.


Removed old white melamine cabinets from the garage wall, took them apart and plastic wrapped them for someone else to maybe use. oh, and game myself a nasty blood blister in the process.




And it decided to really snow, about 4 inches, which stayed around about a week.



And that brings us to Feb. which just started.

No comments: