Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another weekend

Well, this weekend I have a few other things I wanted to get done and ended up doing a lot of other little things, but it feels good to have a list of finished projects:
  • Nailed the loose baseboard in the Office to the wall so we wouldn't keep kicking it across the room
  • Put some fold down door stops on a couple doors that like to work their way closed; Master BR, master bath, and Office. These seem to be way nicer and easier to use than the wedge door stops we were using.
  • Vacuumed, to clean up the drilling mess from previous task and catch oversize hairballs in the office and bathroom
  • Tried to patch hole in roof over garage that is leaking; but didn't quite get it completely, or the roofing sealant didn't completely stick.
  • Hair cut; done by Aimee - really short
  • Tried to patch up the small holes in Aimee's car trunk that are letting in water when it rains really hard; but with little success.... I think the bondo I got was not the right stuff to use, so I have to go back to the store to see what else I can find.

No comments: