Friday, October 03, 2008

More to come

I know it has been a long time since I posted last.  There has been a lot going on and I haven’t taken the time to write about it all here.  I do have a lot to identify as past projects and new ones I am currently working on that need to be finished in the next month before my first child decides to come into the world. 

There is a lot to tell and I will make an effort over the next several weeks to post the past and future entries with pictures, but painting the nursery comes first this weekend.  Things will be a little more relaxed once Aimee can start putting together the nursery finally.

Oh, and I am trying out a new way to post that doesn’t require me to bring up blogger.com directly.  Microsoft Windows Live Writer (Beta) is part of the Windows Live offerings that I came across when posting my work schedule to Office Live and trying to get access to it from home.  Anywho, I will let you know over the next several posts how this goes and if I like Writer for blogging.

That’s all for now.

2 comments:

Aimee B. said...

Yeah for a painted nursery!

creative side said...

Wow! Your nursery looks great (in my photos). Great job Dad getting ready for your little one.