I need to finish the sprinkler repairs but can't when it is wet. I actually got a lot of the sprinkler repairs done last week but finishing them up will probably have to wait until this weekend when it is suppose to be dry for a couple days. I have to get the filter installed before I can eventually cap all the sprinkler heads, pressure test all the lines I repaired (actually that is all of them), purge all the lines to get out any dirt left in the lines and then install the sprinklers and adjust them
I also got the downspout on the east side of the driveway connected up with the drain grate and the grate set in gravel ready to pour the cement around it and fill in the gap in the driveway. I may try to do the cement this weekend, if the weather is as nice as they say.
I just realized that I also need to get the gutters cleaned out since there is a lot of debris left over from roofing on the south side of the house and to get out the general buildup from tree needles and moss in the rest of the gutters. I really don't want all that stuff down my new drains.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
1 comment:
Good point in the last sentence. You have been keeping busy. That moss stuff happens. I want a pin that says, "GOT MOSS?"
Post a Comment