This is quite frustrating... I created an account to be able to see what this whole blogging thing was all about and post comments on my wife and mother-in-laws blogs, but when trying to name my blog, I kept getting the message that the address was not available. THEN...when I finally got through all the form for the new blog sucessfully and goto the dashboard, there are like 20 blogs in my listing... the ones it said I couldn't create cuz the address wasn't available. Whatever... this seems kinda dumb right now, but maybe I am too technically minded and making it more difficult than it needs to be.
5 comments:
Don't give up yet!
Aimee
You'll get the hang of it. I had to try several names before I got one that worked. There are a lot of bloggers out there.
I think that's pretty funny. I went through the same thing, but even worse. I created a blog, sent the address to people, and then for some stupid reason I couldn't acess it or my username anymore. So, I started it over and haven't had a problem since. Hope you have a more enjoyable experience blogging!
hey John. good job. but yes.. i think that blogs are not made for the extremely technically minded.. cause they would get irritated or bored with the whole thing. :-) but... good job for trying out anyway.
Okay, I think it's time for an update. What's this I hear about you laying around all the time?
;)
Post a Comment